A lot has happened since that March day when Elena went on her first 'date'. The boy since then broke up with her by stating on his status on Face Book that he was single. No conversation, no explanation. I want better for her than that and I think she took the 'break up' well. I, was angry! These boys these days really are lazy.
Also my sweet husband of almost 25 years has been fighting for his life literally since May 11, 2010. We have been to Roper St. Francis Hospital for a prostectomy because he was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Three days later it was discovered that he had a massive stomach ulcer taking 5 surgical clips to hold together. Released on the third Saturday at the hospital only to be back in the hospital just a week later from severe pain and blood clotting and causing more troubles where he received 11 pints of blood. Home now and he still has a catheter and we are praying that he can have it removed on Monday at our primary care physician's office. It's been such a journey I don't wish to go down again but at the same time I have learned so much during this time. I have learned how much I have spoiled my daughter who can not really survive on her own right now and yes I know she is only 15 but I think at that age I was much more prepared for independence. Jim, is still very weak but is getting better every day. I am trying to not complain about all that is on me. They both depend so much on me and one I accept and can understand the other I am really having a problem with. She should be able to do more than she is to help me.
Friends have been such a blessing and there have been family to really go the extra mile in helping me. I will never forget and I know that there is no way I can ever pay them back.
There may be a career opportunity I may look into. It is a far shot but Jim's health and uncertainty when he can go back to work full time is a concern. I have talked about going back to work before but never knew what I could do. I may have an idea now. Will explain more later.
Well my friends, this is a long over-due update. Sorry.
Grace and Peace to you!
1 comment:
Sending you great BIG hugs!!!! <3
Post a Comment