Saturday, March 6, 2010
First of many
Tonight Elena went out on her first almost date. I say almost because she wasn't picked up by her sweetheart at our door. We actually took them to the movies straight from school, then took them out to dinner. Then back home. It was kinda weird but I really agree with Jim that this actually WAS a date. Elena's first. Sweet girl has it bad. She blushed the whole dinner time. She really likes this guy and he is very nice. I just hope that she isn't hurt but I have a feeling he feels the same way for her. They want to spend some time here, tomorrow. OH MY! I have already committed to baby sitting Karen's babies tomorrow night. BUT.... I haven't heard from her yet about a time. You know it makes me happy when your daughter is so happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment