Last entry before I fly the 'friendly skies'. I received a email from Mary this morning that the famous Arthur/Evangelist John Piper is going to be at her church this Sunday! She attends a church which is a satellite church of his and from time to time he gets to this 'campus' and is there live besides via satellite. I am so excited that I will get to hear and SEE both Beth Moore and John Piper in one weekend.
We went out to Best Buy and bought an inexpensive smaller digital camera so I can take it along and not worry about carrying the larger camera around. It's another Fuji Fine Pix but we LOVE those cameras. It can do all the same thing my sister's expensive camera does and costs much less.
I am all packed and ready to go. I am concerned about the proof sets I have been asked to deliver from my Dad.
Well, I need to go and jot some more reminders for my family to refer to for the next few days.
Grace and Peace to you!
Donna
3 comments:
Praying and hoping for a wonderful weekend for you!! love, Kathy
ENJOY! :)
- Kathy, NJ
I hope you have had an excellent trip!
-Scott
Post a Comment