Thursday, February 26, 2015
Since August??
Gee. it's hard to believe I haven't updated my blog since last August. It's a new year, and a new me. I have a stay at home daughter who after some conflicts last October, is home now. I have to say things have been different. I was really getting used to life without worrying about a child. Yet, she is back. She is trying to live the life of a college student at home but at the same time a child before graduation from high school. It's quite complicated but it's how it is now. I have also discovered the benefits of essential oils from doTERRA. Maybe try to create a business along with my part time work at the church.
That's pretty much the jest of what is going on now. Although tonight it was supposed to be a beautiful snowy evening, instead we have sleet and rain. Oh well.
Donna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment