Last week, I was on vacation with two of my best friends. It had been planned for a few months and things kept happening that could of prevented it from happening but in spite of that it happened. I have to say that NEVER have I felt so relaxed, so free to do what I wanted and let my guests to do the same in all my life. I thank my Dad who provided the place and my husband who provided the money for me to go. I am one rested, energized woman. Someone tried to make me feel guilty that I was gone during my daughters' move in back to college, but her father was home and I felt the need that once, I will not be the one doing everything. I think it went well and I think I made the right decision.
Even Sherri and Cheryl said the same. They never felt as rested, one didn't have to take any anxiety or sleep medication and neither did I the whole week. And the great thing about it was it carried on this week even being home. I have a better appreciation for my husband and my family and I even went back to work this week. I am in a good place right now and how I would LOVE for it to stay this way. Also my daughter is happy. She is happy with school and she is happy with a relationship that is showing promise. I am the happiest I have been in a long time. I am energized and confident. Yes, there is so much going on with problems within our nation. However, I have that blessed assurance that God is control and HE has already won the battle.
So, this is how it is now. I will soon be 55 and yes, I am still alive!!!
DD
No comments:
Post a Comment