Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Reflections since last post

I will never understand why the ones who I wanted to read my innermost thoughts, have no desire to read them. I also am always amazed at the ones who are interested and for those  I am very thankful for. That dream I had of my mother has actually changed my life. It has changed how I see others and how I value life in general. I am also feeling better from my sinus infection, had a nice heart to heart with someone in the volunteer organization I am involved with and feel better for the days ahead. I will continue my involvement with the Guardian ad Litem program but will not be over-whelmed with cases any more. I was encouraged with that and will not quit the program. However, I may ask for a small break after my two year commitment comes around in February 2014.
My concern now is for my daughter and the guys she seems to be attracted to. She wants to save the world, save these guys who are lost. I am always amazed at that, but at the same time it is not her role in life to save everyone. She is such a gift.
This antibiotic keeps me up at night. As it is now 1:35 at night and I have a court hearing in the morning. I will be glad when I am finished with the medication.
Thank you, Brenda for commenting to my last entry. That blog entry maybe didn't make sense, but it was very important to me. I felt it was a message from heaven to me. I needed it. It was all God.

Donna

No comments: