This weekend my sister in-law and her husband is coming in from spending almost 4 weeks in Mississippi trying to care for Mom Sally who is having a hard time recuperating from radiation due to lung cancer. She is not in a position to live by herself now but the other sister in-law insists she can continue to care for her mother in the manner that she has before. Still, Jim and I have a bad feeling about the whole thing. Dealing long distance is no fun and another for instance that we must trust and rely on God that all will be well.
Elena has some tests coming up to try and find out what is causing the pain in her left side. The doctor suggested she may be having some kidney issues. Something I didn't consider before. The more we go to other doctors the more I do not like the pediatric group Elena is at now. They can't help your child out that is beyond just a common cold or just some well checks in my opinion. I think I am going to see if our great Dr. will accept her as a patient since we both are going there now. It is a family practice so it should be ok. I shall look into it.
I can not believe I have not blogged this whole year. I guess the games on Facebook took priority. If I didn't have so many friends depending on me and I have so much invested in some of these games I think I would just quit them all. It's become real consuming.
This weekend holds many parties, celebrations for birthdays and graduations. Wish me luck that I can physically pull all this off.
TTFN!
Donna
3 comments:
An update... Sally was admitted into the hospital tonight for dehydration and tests. So that was a quick answer to our concern for her care.
I wondered whether you would ever blog again!
Oh my, I didn't know people still put Kool-aid in their hair. I thought that was a passing fad! I once put blue streaks in my hair, but I was in my 20's and it was something that washed out easily.
I had never heard of it before Elena told me about it. It's been almost a week and it is still in there! So, she did it good! LOL However when my sister inlaw told her granddaughter about the kool-aid she said "yeah, we do it all the time" LOL I guess I am just too old....
Post a Comment