It may be a new school year but we have the same troubles. However, it seems they have intensified this first week back. Maybe the fact she was left alone so much before but it seems Elena does not ever want to be a away from us. Every morning except the first morning back to school she has had something going on that *maybe* would prevent her from having to go to school. I have heard "Sometimes I wish I was home schooled" to "I get so homesick". Had lunch with a friend the other day and I asked her 'did I make a mistake by becoming a stay at home mother?' She has challenges with her daughter also and she thinks that no, I did right by staying home with her. But now, the time has come. I need other interests. I need an outlet away from the two who continue to cling so tight to me but yet give me their worst. I need to find a interest. I have talked about a business and even talked to a family member about this. That person has indicated they too have had the thoughts of their own business in my dad's office space. So... OK. I will not even try to analyze this. It's mute right now seeing I don't have the capital to invest and neither do they. But... the office space remains empty and for sale.
My husband is not feeling well again. Except this time it may be just and I express that "just" to be lightly in spite of all he's been through, a sinus problem.
I am at my wits end with a lot of things. Elena has had something 'wrong' like I indicated at the top of this entry. It may sound selfish, but I need some ME time. I am seriously considering a day trip by my self. I won't be gone long, just long enough to do what I want to do! To be to my self. Is that wrong? I love my husband and my daughter but I am just need some time for no more drama. Even if it is just for a few hours. I think it would help me. I am sorry. I may disappoint some family members expressing myself like this. But I need time to recover too. It just seems that when I get a chance something happens to prevent me from recovering. I feel like my brain is a total mush.
2 comments:
I say, "ROAD TRIP"!
But, if you're only going for a day or so, where to? And don't go it entirely alone, they're really not any fun that way at all.
As for Elena, I would say homeschooling is the exact opposite of what she needs. The other side of the coin, is there something going on in school already that would make her not want to go?
There is no disappointment here, Aunt D.
And if you have a business idea, try to find a way to start it with as little cost as possible and let it grow, but the key is to start it!
Wouldn't it be fun to run off to Atlanta for a day? Or Asheville? Just sitting in that Biltmore McDonalds with the fancy columns and the grand piano would be a treat! hehehe
Post a Comment