Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Essentially Me

More than a year ago I was introduced to the world of essential oils.  Since that day my life was changed. How can something so simple help your life in so many ways. How can one oil clean your furniture and support your respiratory system at the same time? I am speaking of lemon oil. How I use my oils? EVERY DAY! There isn't a day that goes by that these gifts from God are not part of my day. I start the day with lemon, peppermint, and lavender gargle for allergy defense. Then wild orange and peppermint for a better than coffee wake up. While I don't have every oil the ones I do have in my possession have been used. I refer to my books when I have something to come up. I have roller bottles of different recipes for different needs. At night I use my essential oil "ambien" to help me fall into a deep sleep.
What are essential oils? Essential oils are found in nature. In flowers, tree bark and other plants. It's the soul of the plant or the tree. It's the defense of the plant that repairs against disease and the elements. Our cells are made up like the ones in a plant. Where our cells are made oil based, essential oils can penetrate our cells and heal inside the cells. Most pharmaceutical drugs are water based and can not penetrate the  oily barrier of our cells. Which is why when we have a virus pharmaceutical drugs can not heal inside our cells just the outside. I have a essential oil recipe for a "Z pack" too!
I am passionate for these oils and I want to share my knowledge with every one I know! I also would like it to benefit me and my family financially as well.
Check out my website for more information! www.mydoterra.com/donnadandrea

Donna