My hydration session on Friday morning worked and I was able to slowly give two vials of blood for the thyroid panel. I doubt insurance will pay for this same test twice.
We are already feeling the effects financially of what is going to be going on if I have cancer. I don't know how Elena will be able to continue school if I do.
God will provide or He will give us the wisdom to know what to cut out from our lifestyle.
Donna
2 comments:
Hugs, hugs, and more hugs!
True story: My family was always just barely getting by. You'd think they couldn't afford to send me to college, but somehow it happened without loans, still just barely getting buy. I graduated without debt! So be anxious for nothing, Donna. God's got this!
Oops, I misspelled a word. I wish they would let us edit our comments ... said that anal editor. LOL
Post a Comment