Yesterday, I had two needle biopsies done. After a failed attempt to find a vein last monday, the biopsy attempt was postponed till yesterday after I had drowned myself in water to pump my veins up for the IV. Even after all that water that I drank, it still took two time to achieve this but someone who knew what he was doing was able to find a area on a what he thought was a painful area of my hand. It did not hurt at all although he warned me that it would be so painful.
I have to say that the events of yesterday has changed my life and my family. Jim was able to be present to help me in both attempts. I was at that office from 9:15 to 11:30 and although God provided protection from all the pain of those events the effects last night were kind of scary. I was in pain and also bleeding from my incisions. I was really scared that something was going wrong.
They did two, just to be sure the first one in question was benign and the doctor really feels it is but wanted to do the test just to be sure. The new discovery is a different judgement yet if it is cancer it is at least in the very early stages.
Elena has been on spring break this week. It hasn't been what we thought it would be. However, it has shown me some things. Elena seems more into what is going on with animals than with the humans in her life. I think Sam is in for a rude awakening.
I am really feeling alone. It seems not many of my friends who knew what was going on has not been in touch with me except for one friend. She has been in touch with me several times yesterday and that this morning. I feel that maybe my friendships have been one-sided. I have always been a good friend. Maybe not doing all I should, but during the hard times you could count on me. I guess I am feeling a bit sorry for myself. BAD DONNA!!!!
Another good thing about this is I am still swollen and I feel I have had breast enhancements! HA I know that is crazy. I just thought that is my luck. Finally get nice, formed breasts and it is because of a biopsy. LOL
Donna
No comments:
Post a Comment