They have taken away the Zensation zalad at Zaxby's.. Yes, now it is the Roadhouse. They warned me the Zensation was only here for a limited time but did I believe them?? How could they stop making such a big time selling salad anyway. Of course that is the only thing I really like about Zaxby's. Oh well, enough with my rant.
Because of the heat situation of the area, I am having people over for the fourth. I am so excited! Actually I am not stressed out at all. It's a good thing. Everyone is bringing something and all I do is provide really the home and the items to eat with and all. It's all good. Elena was such a big help. We cleaned the house to disney broadway tunes on Pandora radio and lit our candles. We had the atmosphere for work perfect and stress free!!! It was so nice to get ready for company and have such help like that!
What all can I add to that? except... HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!
Donna
2 comments:
I was in Illinois for the 4th, getting together with scattered family and meeting a cousin's happy baby boy!
I hope your visit was the best!
Post a Comment