Monday, April 13, 2009

We are home now

Happy Easter!
We are home. I love Jim's family but I have to say it was one stressful week. I am happy to report that my husband's sister and children had a good week. I don't know what to say about his mother. She never seems to be happy. EXCEPT when she is winning something. Like I said I love them all. We are just not the same.
I hope that it was at least a blessing to their family. My daughter loved being with them but was blamed constantly for things. I got really tired of that. I know she is not without blame but come one she couldn't be the blame for everything.
I have posted my pictures on facebook. I know most of my bloggers on here are on facebook.
happy easter to you all. Jesus is the Christ!
Donna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems like you all had a good time. The kids look very happy from your pictures. When I talked to Grandma she seemed to have really enjoyed the trip too, she went on about the Dixieland Stampeede even though she didn't feel well, she enjoyed it.
Glad Mary's cyst is normal. They found a cyst on my ovary in Feb. & it is now totally gone... that was a great birthday present! :)
- Kathy, NJ