First time since graduating HS in 1978 I have been 'invited' to a class reunion. It was started on Face book and it is to take place on this Saturday. I was all for it before, really excited but now insecurities have set in. I am wondering if I should go. The price is reasonable. 20 dollars a person but I don't know. Jim won't know any one and my only real 'friend' can't be there because that happens to be our high school prom night and her daughter is going. So, I am wondering if I can hook up with someone else and just go and not bother Jim about going. I have re-united with several people online on Face book but a lot of them I hardly know! It is going to be held at one of the facilitators parent's property out far away from me. So, GPS will travel if I go with or without my husband. Then there is daughter. What does she do? Will she go with us?? That will be 60.00 to go then.
UGH! Well, I know that isn't a big problem considering there are more important things going on but I am really battling this. Like my uncle in Texas emailed me about his wife with the Alzheimer's. She had some kind of seizure the other night. First time that has ever happened. He took her to the hospital and they did ALOT of tests not to find a thing that caused this seizure that has never happened before. He sounded really distraught, tired and just really worried. See, there are a lot more important things going on than my deciding whether I should go to a crazy high school reunion. Which by the way is not just the class of 78 but of 75, 76, 77, 78 and 79.
Today was a Spring time feel to it. I went to lunch with a friend of mine and we found ourselves afterwards at World Market and then Lowe's for plants and just wonderful foods.
I bought a few plants and now I hear there is a chance of a FREEZE tonight!!!! UGH!
I have to apologize for my last post. I should not vent so on this. It is broadcast all over the Internet and if it got into the wrong hands (to speak) they may be really hurt. I do not want to hurt any one. We just have a lot to work on as far as family problems are going.
We miss Barkley so much. We still expect to see him when we come home and I even think I hear him sometimes. I have never missed a pet as I do Barkley. We are going to have to get another dog soon.
Well, it is late and I can look in on my 'farm' one last time before turning in. I am HOOKED on Farm Town on face book. It's a fun game where you build your own farms.
Elena loves it too.
Goodnight
Donna
1 comment:
I did go. Still love Farmtown and we are now looking forward till our cruise celebrating our 25th anniversary.
Post a Comment